Looking for first Westy (now found one - thanks to Gary

Clive J

I am looking to purchase my first Westy. My budget is between 5-8k. Preferably early to mid 90's Q reg, xflow or similar, cycle wings, wide or narrow, wet weather gear, full front screen, MOT'd and running. I know with my budget I need to be flexible with my wish list. I am just looking for well built nice tidy car that needs a new home. I am based in the Gatwick area but am more than happy to travel to find the right one. 

Edited by Clive J
Update

Welcome to the club. 

That budget should certainly get you a nice crossflow powered car, and will also encompass cvh, Pinto, k-series, Toyota and Zetec engines at the top end so be patient and you’ll find the perfect partner!

:ww: from Scarborough.

Someone posted up a couple of days ago about selling theirs.

They where  trying to gauge interest.

It was red with clam shells and would be in your price range.

• Like 1

Hi Clive

We are thinking of selling our family project Westfield. 1993 SEIW with 1680 crossflow engine with GSXR throttle bodies and fuel injection controlled by a Megasquirt ECU. We have a folder of pictures,  receipts and notes of work done by us and the previous owner. I've attached a photo for information,  drop me a personal message (PM) if you would like more information.

Gary 

Q935HNR.jpg

Hi, I didn't receive a PM from you in regard to my Red SE wide body, it is for sale, I am looking for around £5750.

you can email me Richard.creighton@talk21.com 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.