Sold - Carbon Fibre Nose Cone

NickBW

Hi

I am just gauging interest in the proposed sale of my carbon nose cone.

Weight is around 1.9kg which is less than half the weight of the standard GRP nose cones.  It has a slight weave imperfections from top down which you can see from the photos and there is a slight weave imperfection on the corner before the grill.  I have taken a few photos which will hopefully help you see how little the imperfections are.  It has never been fitted.

It would be collection/wscc courier only due to its size ideally.  I do not want to have to package this up to send out.

I am looking for what i paid for it which was £SOLD

Let me know if there is any interest

Thanks

Nick

IMG_20190403_192527.jpg

IMG_20190403_192628.jpg

IMG_20190403_192645.jpg

IMG_20190403_192700.jpg

Photo below: Please note that  white scratch on the side, that is a hair from the dog!

IMG_20190403_192715.jpg

MVIMG_20190403_192509.jpg

MVIMG_20190403_192544.jpg

Photo below: Please note that  white scratch on the side, that is a hair from the dog!MVIMG_20190403_192608.jpg

MVIMG_20190403_192623.jpg

MVIMG_20190403_192633.jpg

Hi

please advise the manufacturer of this? 

Regards

stuart

Hi Stuart. 

It's from a German manufacturer. Westfield.de

Thanks

Price updated to see if anyone is interested

I'm interested, but I'll be honest - the defects mean that I'd have to paint it (can I also see another weave defect towards the rear edge - driver's side top corner? - shows up in the 5th photo)

If the price began with a "2", I'd have it, simply to get rid of my slightly tired fibreglass cone

I assume this is for standard ZK bodywork?

Hi Nigel.

Let me take some better photos, it might be tomorrow in the natural light to show them more clearly.  They are not that noticeable, i for the photos i used a LED lamp to try and show the imperfections so under natural light they will not be so visible.

Just think of it as

£299 + £51 :)

Yep, its the classic nose cone.

If you are happy to swing in to look at it i am more than happy to show you

No chance of dropping in, sorry - I’m just north of Birmingham

just think of it as £350 less £51.... ;)

if the weave isn’t perfect, I wouldn’t want it on show and in any event, I think I would want to retain body colour for the nosecone

Nick I thought we was having a deal on this????

I can collect whenever as I previously stated, was waiting for you to advise??

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.