Support the Speed Series - Devon and Somerset next meet at Wiscombe Park Hillclimb 27 April 2019

Dave Licence

The WSCC Speed Series is at Wiscombe Park hill climb on 27 and 28 April. We're gong to hold the next Devon and Somerset meet on the Saturday 27 April to support the Speed Series, have a catch-up and enjoy some on-track action.

http://www.wiscombepark.co.uk/events/events.htm

I will post a pre-meet location nearer the time (so we can drive in together and park for a group photo of course :d) I believe the coffee bar usually sells some cake as well!

For anyone unable to make the pre-meet, let's say 11:00 in the paddock in front of the gates into Wiscombe House (behind the food vans) for a catch-up. I'll have my Westfield cap on as always - please come and say hello.

See you there, Dave and Tracy.

• Like 2

Hi Dave

yes count me in for Saturday 27th…..I may even be in my new Westy! I can't do the Sunday as I'm doing National Drive It (classic car) Day in the MG. Cheers Gareth

On 04/04/2019 at 17:50, GarethHD said:

Hi Dave

yes count me in for Saturday 27th…..I may even be in my new Westy! I can't do the Sunday as I'm doing National Drive It (classic car) Day in the MG. Cheers Gareth

Will be good to catch up - so, have you found a new Westy...? Pics?

yes. will do once purchase/sale completed, only deposit taken at this stage, but it's all agreed and it should complete in the next couple of days….. I hope to pick it up next w/e…….however, if you look at the cars for sale section you'll see a Mega S 2000 that's just been sold……..!

@GarethHD Lovely car. "Nailed" together with loving care by the owner IMHO.

Enjoy your new toy, think red Devon mud will contrast nicely with the shiny black :rolleyes:.

2 hours ago, GarethHD said:

yes. will do once purchase/sale completed, only deposit taken at this stage, but it's all agreed and it should complete in the next couple of days….. I hope to pick it up next w/e…….however, if you look at the cars for sale section you'll see a Mega S 2000 that's just been sold……..!

Oooooh just seen. Yes nice choice :) We be a good to see at the meets. Still time to bring it to castle combe on the 29 April...!

29th? Ha ha, got to go to work to pay for this, but yes, thanks, very pleased it's almost like getting my previous megaS2k back…but much better, see you on the 27th

cheers  :black-westy:

• Haha 1

@HappyDaveHi Dave, will do my best to get there, still haven't managed to catch up with any other owners yet! ALl weather dependant as always though.

Cheers, Mark.