anglesey

pete g

stickers and membership cards are we going to get them for this event  im not that bothered just wondered  

Northampton Motorsport are sending everything out everything for us this year and I am advised it is in progress. Expect a delivery imminently

stickers and tee shirt arrived inpost . but not sure how much space i have left on car to put them all lol .il do my best

I dont believe it. You complain because you dont have them and now you complain because you have nowhere to put them :p:p

if had had them last week i could have sorted out where they were all going . but now they will have to go where i have spare room .because other stickers are now on .

:p 

Mines still not here. Not surprised tho... Crewe postal service is going worst and worst since a year ago...

if they are not here today, unfortunately they won't be in the car. hopefully I will not get penalty points for this... :(

My stickers arrived yesterday, and I don't need them Maurici - pick up North Manchester :getmecoat:

:d

• Haha 1

Car nearly ready for this weekend including NUMBERS and STICKERS and a lovely T Shirt to wear

Just got to get food and beer/wine etc and I will be good to go

See you there. A few of us are eating in the bar on Saturday night and we may have a few beers too

yes be in the bar saturday im guessing it will be closed friday