New Norfolk/Suffolk Group

Bigalblobby1

Hi!

I'm thinking about starting a Norfolk/Suffolk Westfield Owners branch of the owners club and I would like to see how many would be interested in a monthly meet, breakfast mornings, track days, days out, shows etc...

So if you're interested can you let me know and I'll get a venue sorted and a date for the first get together!

Thanks

Alan

• Like 4

Thank you @IanK (Bagpuss)  :yes: I spoke to Alan this morning about it

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment and @Rory's Dad might be interested?

• Like 1

@hu7ch

@sportline

@7 Heaven

@WillC

@Rory's Dad

Hello, is there anybody out there? Anybody want to meet Alan and talk about your Westfield, exchange advice and kick a tyre, turning up in your car is not compulsory. Hellooooooo.

I am sure we could hook up although my car is going to be off the road for a few more weeks yet  - Alan contacted me a few weeks back via our local FB page

On 01/04/2019 at 19:34, Bigalblobby1 said:

Hi!

I'm thinking about starting a Norfolk/Suffolk Westfield Owners branch of the owners club and I would like to see how many would be interested in a monthly meet, breakfast mornings, track days, days out, shows etc...

So if you're interested can you let me know and I'll get a venue sorted and a date for the first get together!

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

Do you have anywhere in mind for a meeting place? I seem to remember somebody suggesting this a few years back, but the problem was with Norfolk and Suffolk being so big people were spread so far apart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

Did you ever get any further with this?

I didn't to be honest, I've had to take my car off the road for a while, hopefully when I get time I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

• Like 1

In case anyone on here hasn't seen this.............:yes:

Will be sorting out a route and details in next few weeks 

if you want to tag along thinking of meeting points near Colchester, Stowmarket, Bungay or Beccles

Hi!

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan, sorry I missed this, but I would be interested. Time is always the issue for me (and being in North Norfolk!) but would love to meet up with others when I can

Andy

... and me too Alan. We live near Fakenham but happy to meet up. (maybe that should have been an 'and')!