Just a reminder, it’s the Cheshire & N. Staffs Area Meet this Thursday the 4th April

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

As per the title, it’s the Cheshire meet on Thursday. 7.30pm at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley.

Come and show us all your Westfields winter upgrades! ;)

Assuming you’ve all done better than me, and finished, that is!

• Like 1

I plan to be there in mine, weather permitting and will bring @Rayzinzerbar with me in convoy

• Like 3

Ill be there too. Car passed it's mot then broke down on the way home. Love pushing it up hill in busy traffic. Thanks for the help,  no one........:d where were Dave Andy and Ian when you need them eh, Check my strap line, you need to track me on WhatsApp and be there :p

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

Ill be there too. Car passed it's mot then broke down on the way home. Love pushing it up hill in busy traffic. Thanks for the help,  no one........:d where were Dave Andy and Ian when you need them eh, Check my strap line, you need to track me on WhatsApp and be there :p

We did track you in Whatsapp and really enjoyed it the entertainment!

See you on Thu. We'll look forward to the face to face tale too!

• Like 1

I'm calling into Easy Composites tomorrow afternoon on the way home from work. If any other Members who'll be at the Golden Peasant on Thu, I'm happy to spend your money for you if you wish?

Please note they've got at least 20 of these currently in stock:

https://www.easycomposites.co.uk/#!/tools-equipment-and-supplies/polishing-and-finishing/EASYGLOSS-Carbon-Fibre-Polish-Protect.html

Best regards,

Ian

• Like 2

Boo another one on a work night so I won’t be able to attend till May if there is a meet before Stoneleigh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Si.Dalziel said:

Boo another one on a work night so I won’t be able to attend till May if there is a meet before Stoneleigh.

We usually do, do the last Meet just before Stoneleigh, I don’t think there’s any issue with having the meet again, as normal this year - it helps everyone that’s going sort any last minute travel plans...

Just now, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

We usually do, do the last Meet just before Stoneleigh, I don’t think there’s any issue with having the meet again, as normal this year - it helps everyone that’s going sort any last minute travel plans...

Well I will see you at the meet in May and at Stoneleigh. Taking the wife and kids to see some finished cars rather than the garage full of parts I have lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/04/2019 at 22:54, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

My Westie is now taxed! Now where’s the sun gone??

We've had great weather whilst you've been SORNED! :bangshead:

• Like 2

Sorry to have missed the meet last night chaps. Hope you had a good one and I ought to be back in the Westy for the May meet.

• Like 2

Was a good meet last night, great to catch up with Ash, as well - we've not seen him for a while!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BillyPee said:

Sorry to have missed the meet last night chaps. Hope you had a good one and I ought to be back in the Westy for the May meet.

you were missed as was @1960dave, @Wilfman and his Giraffe! No westies due to the bad weather :bangshead: