Mega S2000 *Car now Sold*

Thrustyjust

Decided to move on with the car now for another project. Its a full factory kit Mega S2000 . Bought in June 2016 , built by me by August 2016 and registered and on the road for November 2016. 

Car is ready to go, although need to collect the cat pipe from the welders as has a new cat just fitted. Currently has a link pipe in its place.

Fully upholstered interior, Racetech QR wheel hub and SPA steering wheel. Padded dash upgrade and heater installed.

New Mazda LSD 

46k mile donor engine and gearbox and car has now done 3900 miles which will increase as time goes on until sale

Has a full compliment of carbon exterior parts from Carbon NV , including cycle wings, rear wheel arch protectors, wing mirrors, indicator pods, roll bar covers, 

Also has a carbon exhaust silencer and mick made chassis rail protectors.

Protech shock upgrade

Fitted immobiliser 

Factory doors and half hood

AD08 Yoko tyres fitted 400 miles ago. Hi Spec 4 pot brakes with Mintex pads. Uprated front hubs also fitted with good quality bearings.

Car , wheels and windscreen have been ceramic coated to make life easier to keep clean. Car kept in a dehumidified and heated garage on a battery conditioner.

No MOT until November 1st and I have a service booklet of work carried out in its life.

No tyre kickers or dreamers please. I am in no rush to move the car on . Car is in Thatcham, Berkshire

£23,500 

Please email me  (user name above) @hotmail.com for more information and details. I will update when I can think of more. But the car is a ready sorted car. All post build niggles are sorted, so just buy it and enjoy it.

761855532_5EngineFinished1.thumb.jpg.3ba92f8aa426cddf25e07a7c4e73b3ed.jpg

20181012_193752.thumb.jpg.fe7e3d77ab997b6eaf5da8d1e1a126a8.jpg

20180528_100216.thumb.jpg.ef4993d23d4abb3fe304121db9d330c3.jpg

Westie_2.thumb.jpg.78b8745c731a308572f40abb281c2802.jpg

20190108_182109.thumb.jpg.1029202241c0bc544d3a1c801d3f831f.jpg

20171023_171311.thumb.jpg.4a98d91025dd170a30466bcf3a0bcc69.jpg

• Sad 1

That thing looks the bog’s dollocks. :t-up:

• Thanks 1

???

Wow, did see that coming mate...........  When you have sold it, come over and I'll spend your money for you :p

Goo luck with the sale, not that you're going to need it, this is a stunning well made car 

• Thanks 1

Good luck with the sale pal, sorry to see her going and good luck with the next project 

• Thanks 1

Thanks gents for the kind words. I have updated a few bits. Will be putting up on Pistonheads later and Ebay. 

As for spending my money @Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO Its already allocated and not a car to replace it in sight . 

• Like 1

That shouldn't hang about for long, fair price for a great looking car with the best engine.

GLWS

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the emails regarding the car. It is still in the club and heading to Devon. It will also be at Stoneleigh with its new owner. 

I have a few more items to clear out in parts later this week and then I will be signing out from the cub. Onwards and upwards. :yes:

Never met or spoke to you Justin but always enjoyed reading your posts. Hope your not leaving because of a spat with someone with differing views on humour. I know a lot of us on here aren’t the youngest and some views can be a little archaic. 

All the best anyway.

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go Justin.

Good luck with your future plans.

57 minutes ago, Rory's Dad said:

"signing out from the cub"?? 

No, no surely not!! 

Come on now, don't be silly who is going to rebuke us for stupid ideas going forward?

Honestly hope you stay with us TJ, you always make my day brighter with your whit and comments :westy:

Not surprised it’s gone so quick:d

how about a Thrusty meets thrusty interview for your final post?

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.