Vinyl wrap

b16gnr

After deciding not to sell and keep my car, one thing I wasn’t keen on was the colour so I decided to get it wrapped below are the results gloss black with carbon nose and bonnet 

let me me know what you think?

C8963118-16D7-408B-8615-194E9F4AB4D8.jpeg

11E798C1-1DCF-495C-805E-AF6301B48D60.jpeg

EEBBBB12-E6B9-4795-AF28-7A3E068E8B5E.jpeg

E6051617-EC75-40CC-B616-1044AF3E815E.jpeg

• Like 6

Wayne that looks superb. Glad you’ve decided to keep it and hopefully catchup soon for a closer look. John

Thad does look great ,all that’s missing is dipped windscreen pillars and mirrors  ;)

looks a different car altogether 

12 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Thad does look great ,all that’s missing is dipped windscreen pillars and mirrors  ;)

looks a different car altogether 

Funny you should say that I did think I should have had them done as well!!!

3 minutes ago, b16gnr said:

Funny you should say that I did think I should have had them done as well!!!

There’s no rush ,The car looks great was it painful on the wallet 

That does look superb. How did it compare cost wise to a respray? Not asking for figures, just wondering if it worked out any different in price. 

2 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

That does look superb. How did it compare cost wise to a respray? Not asking for figures, just wondering if it worked out any different in price. 

It was a lot cheaper then having it re sprayed vinyl lasts between 5-7 years and you can always return it to its original colour, cost depends on what sort of vinyl you want chrome etc costs more,

• Like 1

Transformed the car IMHO. Surprising what a difference it makes. Out of interest how long did it take to do?

Time to enjoy the spring over Dartmoor.

As the owner of a all-black car with full chrome/polished kit, locked boot and same wheels (but all-black interior), I have seen your car on here previously and thought how jealously nice the burgundy was!:(

As an aside, 15-20mm (made by Superforma) spacers on the rear wheels will stop them looking lost in the fenders - for £60 they transformed the look of our car.

57 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

Transformed the car IMHO. Surprising what a difference it makes. Out of interest how long did it take to do?

Time to enjoy the spring over Dartmoor.

I left the car with them for the working week and picked it up on the Saturday afternoon 

• Thanks 1