Photos.................

Thrustyjust

Was allowed out the office yesterday to pop to Salisbury ( avoiding ruskie perfume sellers obviously ) to look at a new works van . Ford dealers there, commercial sales is in the body shop, so saw this. Lets hope the training was done safely hey !! :laugh:

Safety.thumb.jpg.becfb8f0ee3e3f62dab0489f11703fe1.jpg

• Haha 1

Is the second picture even remotely funny?

I think not !

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

Is the second picture even remotely funny?

I think not !

It gets around the club swear filter.

@Thrustyjust would you mind removing it please. 

Sad really?

it's the  worst word in the English language I hate it  and that C word has no place on a public forum  that's  something a 14 year old school boy would post grow up!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rednop1 said:

no place on a public forum  that's  something a 14 year old school boy would post grow up!

I agree, this is not the place.

Time for some serious thinking about what is posted. 'sad really'....' are you now disappointed that you had to remove it?.. or have i misunderstood?

• Like 1

For God sake guys he's taken it down. There are much bigger things to get het up over than a bl**** rude word.

Oh no I've said the big mans name in anger on the sabbath now..........

• Like 2

I agree I found it amusing ,but then again I’m 48 going on 14 who wants to grow up life’s too short .

On other forums I’m on stuff like this just gets moved to the members only area 

• Like 2

A minor hiccup. It's all sorted, thanks folks.

Time to move on and simply because it is ultimately, as Chairman, my responsibility and accountability on behalf of all our members (and the general public) to ensure the Club's good standing, I've locked this thread.

ETA: Although in need of an update and not all encompassing, a reminder that we do have a set of guidelines here.

• Like 1

• Andy Banks locked this topic