extreme tyres

dombanks

Contact

Flat 3 23 Belmont Road,
Southampton, SO17 2GD

Yup, looks legit

8 hours ago, dombanks said:

I seem to be getting a lot of facebook traffic for this lot any thoughts?

https://www.extremetyresuk.com/

They are for sure remoulds as they had a post looking for carcasses and they seem to be well into the drift scene (or so farcebook says)

They do new pressings now as well as remoulds. Some in the sprint scene used the super soft with success at the end of the year, but they're not WSCC competitors or "at the top of the field", if you know what I mean. 

I'm tempted to give them a whirl when we've worn through our batch of cheapo track day tyres.

For road classes / the road best check they are legal.  Trackday / drifters don’t need to worry about this formality..  

13 minutes ago, DamperMan said:

For road classes / the road best check they are legal.  Trackday / drifters don’t need to worry about this formality..  

They have to be e-marked for road classes so they are legal 

• Like 1

yes they are 1B and i think Jez is going to run them on his car in the speed series this year. once my AR1's are dead im going to give them a try. breaking lots of records in road car classes so we will see

It's just this time of year start of race season. Wait till summer you'll get them no problem

On 27/03/2019 at 11:30, syman84 said:

yes they are 1B and i think Jez is going to run them on his car in the speed series this year. once my AR1's are dead im going to give them a try. breaking lots of records in road car classes so we will see

Yes me and Jez have both got sets for this year. There’s been some good results in other classes. They seem narrow compared to my Toyos, be interesting to see how they perform.

Si

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/03/2019 at 10:33, SimonRad said:

Yes me and Jez have both got sets for this year. There’s been some good results in other classes. They seem narrow compared to my Toyos, be interesting to see how they perform.

Si

Thats interesting I have just got some 205/60/13's and visually there seemed to be more of a footprint than 888r's

9 hours ago, S2T said:

Thats interesting I have just got some 205/60/13's and visually there seemed to be more of a footprint than 888r's

Here’s a pic of my toyos and the extremes together. Both 205 60 13

Extremes are more rounded on the edges. 

Tried them the weekend and they seem good, time will tell through the season.  

EBC9C0D3-DC0F-4D3C-9437-9CE683DE506A.jpeg

• Like 2