Westfield Heater Unit - Free!

thebutler

Freshly removed as was leaking. Needs new o-rings or better still the matrix replacing with an all metal one like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-Mini-1984-1992-heater-matrix-Fairway-Driver-Taxi-ALL-METAL-NOT-PLASTIC/303089278468?hash=item4691875e04:g:QbsAAMXQmWdRHgM9

I have no box large enough to post it in, but it's free to anyone who can collect from Greenwich, going in the bin otherwise.

2019-03-21_11_57_07.jpg

I could really use this, but I'm nowhere near Greenwich! Is the Westfield courier service able to get this anywhere near Norfolk/Cambs border? 

I would put up a separate post for the courier request.

More people will see it.

Thanks Geoffrey.

I 've just done that.

Regards,

Gary.

Hi thebutler.

I've placed a request for the Wscc courier service to see if they can help out with this. I'll see if anyone is coming past yours and heading my way. Hope that's ok. 

Regards, Gary.

If he’s about in the day I’m in Stratford and am in North Essex near Colchester 

Thanks banshee. 

I will await a reply from thebutler before I go any further. I'll be in touch if the heater is still available. 

Regards, 

Gary. 

Hi, I'm often around during the day as WFH a lot. Happy for someone collect. Just arrange when through a PM :yes: This week Friday would be best.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.