£75k Caterham: expensive or decent value ?

CraigHew

You may be right, but a Morgan is still good looking. A Caterham looks like one of those cardboard models with the fold over tabs. There is the arguement that the likes of MK, et al, look the same - true, but at a fifth of the price!

Just like Dolly Parton says... "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap"!

In my eyes, the only good looking Morgan is the Aero, even with the cross eyed Mini headlights. All others are damp wood to me................

5 minutes ago, BigSkyBrad said:

Didn't they fix the squint?

Dont know , but I wouldn't buy one anyway . Happy with the plastic one I have .................. 

12 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

In my eyes, the only good looking Morgan is the Aero, even with the cross eyed Mini headlights. All others are damp wood to me................

Oh come on who doesn't love a 3 wheeler. I'd have one anyway

images.jpeg.1a671caac847580a784a792fa398e816.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Oh come on who doesn't love a 3 wheeler. I'd have one anyway

images.jpeg.1a671caac847580a784a792fa398e816.jpeg

They look like fun................but not for me..........

• 1 month later...

If a 310bhp Caterham with a Ford engine can sell for 52k, I'm a little more confident I should get someone interested in my lighter, more powerful, closed-loop sequential Westfield when I come to sell it at less than half that price.  

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.