Devon and Somerset – Powderham Historic Vehicle Gathering

Dave Licence

Fancy joining us for a great weekend of car clubs, displays and steam power in sunny Devon? (sun not guaranteed!)

The Crash Box Historic Vehicle Gathering is held at the Powderham Castle Estate near Exeter on 13 and 14 July 2019. It’s a great show with amazing opportunity to see a wide variety of cars as a large number of car clubs attend representing vehicles from pre-war to modern day, including Westfields. See here for more details https://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/index.php/welcome

Dorset Area have a stand booked as do KitNet. We have the opportunity of further club stands, but we need to register our interest quickly to guarantee a space. We’ll all be located in the same area so it will be a great opportunity to meet up with other WSCC members and kit owners. The club stand is only for Westfields to be displayed, not tin tops.

The cost for a weekend pass is £10 and this includes your passenger, but you don’t have to attend both days. Payment will be required on the day and will be collected by Colin from the Dorset Area who is a Crash Box member as well.

Wrist bands are issued for exhibitors and their passengers in advance (no wrist band, no exhibiting or entry as a passenger). If you would like to attend you need to pre-register. Crash Box require the following details to process wrist bands:

• First name and surname of all people arriving in your vehicle
  • Vehicle make and model
  • Vehicle registration
  • Can you also let me know the days you will be attending so we can gauge the size of stand required

Please PM me your details rather than posting.

Further details and terms can be found on the attached pdf - please have a read. Powderham 2019 Club Entry Form.pdf

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO if you would like, you and your Area members that wish to attend can send their details via me as well? Let me know.

Camping is available, but is going quick. If you would like to camp you will need to arrange this yourself directly via the website.

If you can let me know initial intentions by the 22 March so we can get an idea of numbers that would be great.

Any questions please ask.

Hope to see you at the event.

Dave

• Like 2

Sounds like a great weekend I'll be attending this one, And hopefully a couple of others form Cornwall we be able to attend . let's hope the sun shines for us:sun:

• Like 1

Thanks Martin

We have a pitch booked. Anyone that wants to attend just let me know your details as above :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Complete Kit Car are promoting the event in the latest issue of the magazine and have kindly mentioned the new Devon and Somerset Area as well :d

6784129B-60FE-4A3A-9C43-328BBE65FA7D.thumb.jpeg.9aaf08459b36bff3ba96080150ae4ac4.jpeg

Remember to pm me your details if you’d like to attend. 

Dave

• 1 month later...

I have one ticket left for this event (two people in one car) you can attend one or both days. Drop me a pm or email me devonsomerset@wscc.co.uk

Dave

On 28/03/2019 at 12:31, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

Sounds like a great weekend I'll be attending this one, And hopefully a couple of others form Cornwall we be able to attend . let's hope the sun shines for us:sun:

might finally get to meet this time @Sparkymart 😃

3 hours ago, markat said:

might finally get to meet this time @Sparkymart 😃

Definitely going to be there my tickets are here already  👍

• Like 1