Castle Combe 29th April 2019 (Cheap)

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Open pit track day at Castle Combe circuit. 100 dB noise limit. £160 per car including one driver. £20 per extra driver. £10 passenger band. All extra money raised donated to charity.

There are a few WSCC Cotswold members going

Contact - Colin Atwell - 07989943634

If Colin asks how you found out about the even, just mention my name 

• 2 weeks later...

I think we have about 4-5 going from Bristol & Bath WSCC too!  Recce tomorrow for Speed Series...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,  Thanks for the heads up - I've just booked!  There should be a good crowd of us and will be good to meet up with Chris and the Bristol and Bath owners again.  I did this one last year and it was a great day with a good mix of cars.

• Like 1

On 31/03/2019 at 14:40, Simon_Jones said:

Tom,  Thanks for the heads up - I've just booked!  There should be a good crowd of us and will be good to meet up with Chris and the Bristol and Bath owners again.  I did this one last year and it was a great day with a good mix of cars.

We’ll all be following you and Tom round to learn the best lines! (If we can keep up with you that is...)

For those attending, this is a really good corner and series of corners guide to the circuit:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, HappyDave said:

Met shows light cloud only and they’re never wrong :marto:

Yes definitely less plop now ;)

Never bad weather, just bad preparation. So to that end I will be bringing EVERYTHING!