Updated Crossflow 1660 Engine Ancilliaries etc

JulianE

A friend of mine locally has sold his crossflow engined car , subsequently he has a spare 1660 135bhp crossflow engine that will be coming up for sale soon .

711 Block , T20 later casting . Lightened and balanced crank and rods, 1300 pistons , 234 cam , competetion vandervell bearings , stage 2 head, lightened and balanced flywheel. Shallow and bigwing sump , uprated oil pump . I can pass on the details if required this is a spare unit he will sell rebuilt .

He has auxiliaries, starter , alternator , side exit distributorand leads , Twin 40's and manifold . Loads of other x flow bits , 4 speed gearbox and clutch and pressure plate too . 

Also available is a stage 3 head .

If anyone wants the contact details please ask me and will pass them on . 

Located in GL15 Gloucestershire area

I can pass on Petes number to you not sure of exact value , will try and get a figure  , I know Pete was saying the head has been gasflowed and is to stage  and has had an unleaded conversion on it too . 

Pete is currently talking to one member about it in detail .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Julian, if this is still available, can you PM Pete's number to me please?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess he's sold it, no response to my calls or voicemails :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.