Westfield gear knob

Rayzinzerbar

On 10/03/2019 at 21:48, Rayzinzerbar said:

As title anyone got a spare gathering dust?

I have a brand new one I’m not planning on using

0931CCE2-B6B7-42BF-8A87-6B8E5732F5D4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I don’t want to hijack this thread but does anyone know what thread size the Westfield gear knob is?

36 minutes ago, griffith500user said:

Sorry I don’t want to hijack this thread but does anyone know what thread size the Westfield gear knob is?

No threads. It has three grub screws. 

16 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

No threads. It has three grub screws. 

Ah I see, thank you

1 hour ago, griffith500user said:

If you are trying to fit it into a threaded type 9 gearstick .  I made an internally threaded plug and pressed into one of these gearknobs. It all works fine

My query is in fact the other way around. I have a Westfield knob already fitted but was looking to fit either a ford Puma alloy ball type knob or a Honda one, both use an M10x1.5 thread. Without removing mine to find what lay underneath (MT75 g/box) I wondered if you chaps on this thread had already scoped it?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.