Devon and Somerset AO- WANTED !

Dave Licence

16 minutes ago, GarethHD said:

That's about the most exciting news I've heard in Devon in months , often wondered if there were any other Westies around here apart from David Alexander….. and just 2 weeks after I sold my V8 Westy……still, I'm in the club (so to speak) and now looking at another Westy project at some point….see you at Castle Combe on the 23rd, well done Dave, I look forward to meeting you there…..or seeing you at Stoneleigh. Best wishes Gareth

Glad to brighten your day Gareth! As Julie says, you're more than welcome to attend any meets etc. in the tin-top whilst your next project unfolds.

Hi Dave, I’m on the Cornwall/Devon border so anything going on towards this end let me know.

John

Well done For "picking up the cudgels" Dave, see on you on the 23rd.

On 10/03/2019 at 21:54, John (Kernow) said:

Hi Dave, I’m on the Cornwall/Devon border so anything going on towards this end let me know.

John

There are some fantastic roads to the west of Devon so I'm sure I can be persuaded!

Dave

On 11/03/2019 at 10:13, AdgeC said:

Well done For "picking up the cudgels" Dave, see on you on the 23rd.

Thanks Adge, I think!

Looks like the 23rd will have a good turnout.

On 13/03/2019 at 18:36, SXRORY said:

When's it kick off? I might be able to do the morning 

Latest update here: https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/133373-castle-combe-23-march/

We haven't received exact confirmation of start times, but the practice at other events usually begins at about 09:00 from memory. Adge and I will be there from 09:30/10-00.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @HappyDave

I'm in West Devon. Let me know of anything thats going on, always up for a meet if time allows. I haven't actually met any of the club members or seen another Westfield out on the road since I got mine last August!

Cheers

Mark.

1 hour ago, markat said:

Hi @HappyDave

I'm in West Devon. Let me know of anything thats going on, always up for a meet if time allows. I haven't actually met any of the club members or seen another Westfield out on the road since I got mine last August!

Cheers

Mark.

Mark where about in west Devon are you

1 hour ago, markat said:

Hi @HappyDave

Cheers

Mark.

Hi Mark @markat

All meets will be posted in the meets and events part of the forum (see my signature)

Upcoming planned events are below and I will organise some further West in Devon soon. 

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2019 at 11:26, b16gnr said:

Mark where about in west Devon are you

Hi @b16gnr,

Im in Okehampton, not too far from you by the looks of it!

Cheers

Mark.

On 10/03/2019 at 19:45, HappyDave said:

Looking forward to it and looks like we should have a good turn out of members to watch the action.

I will add the Weston-Super-Mare show to the growing list of events for this year. I think I'm going to have my work cut out writing all of these up!

Dave

Were you going to Weston Super Mare this saturday or sunday,for the classic car show?

Cheers,Dave

Hi I could probably do one of the days wot time and wear many thanks Dave. 

15 hours ago, DaveM123 said:

Were you going to Weston Super Mare this saturday or sunday,for the classic car show?

Cheers,Dave

Apologies this slipped off my radar. I’ll put a post up for an impromptu meet. 

See here:

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Devon and Somerset AO- WANTED !