A Plan, anyone there.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

My road car and my Westie are insured with A Plan.

I phoned the local Chester office a week ago to ask about insuring a classic car. A rep would contact me as soon as one came free. They must be very busy as I’m still waiting.

Luckily not too busy to send me a reminder about my road car renewal. :westy: :rolleyes:

Have you tried the Thatcham office.

My understanding is that is the one to use to get the membership rates.

• Thanks 1

I had this, you’d think the Chester office might pass the lead on to the Thatcham office...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I insure both my road car and my Westie with the Chester A Plan office as they offer the WSCC discount too.

However, still waiting for a reply to my classic car enquiry from 2nd March. Are they really that busy?

In the meantime my Westie insurance was due 1st April. Renewed with them. Called them last Friday to say I hadn't received my certificate. They said they had it and would post it that day. Today, Thursday, a week later, I was in Chester and called into their office to ask about the certificate. 15 minutes later it was found "in a folder".

I complained about the service, and they said they were sorry. But that's just not good enough.

Don't like to post negative comments but I'm paying for a service that I'm just not getting.