Megablade Turbo engine

Dazz150

Ive decided im going to move on from my fireblade turbo engine. Im loving the work AB Performance have been doing with the CBR1000rr and have bought the donar bike so im ready to start the process and switch to a more modern unit.

The engine I am selling is is a 893cc Fireblade. If im totally honest the mileage of the engine is unknown. My car has 9k on it so this will be minimum. I do however have receipts for the original build from Holeshot racing and then a rebuild from AB Racing a few years ago. MOT certificates I have confirm that there is no more than 2k miles on it since AB had it. (I actually think it could be as low as 1k miles but I havent got the MOT history to hand right now)

I have videos of the engine running (one taken today.) The engine is still currently in the car and can be heard running, unfortuantly I have SORN the car so it cant be driven (on the road)

I would really like to sell up all in one, but I am also happy to do it as 2 seperate packages. I have receipts for all the work done (over £6,000 of costs!)

Package 1 - £750
893cc Engine AB racing built, upgradesd clutch springs etc, pistons and rods standard items I believe, and AB racing billet sump.

Package 2 - £600
Turbo, induction pipework, turbo manifold, turbo elbow, correctly jetted carbs, inlet manifold

I will have more items coming up soon including a meth injection kit, gauges, fuel pumps, pressure regulators and filters.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.