Castle Combe 23 March - Local Support

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

On 22/03/2019 at 21:21, graham frankland said:

I understand Craig Spooner tried to enter but was put on the reserve list. Craig was not happy and I am sure he will provide chapter and verse on the detail!

Graham

Thanks Graham that’s handy to know.

Will speak Craig about it when I see him. 

Thanks Tom,  You also did a great time in the Mini.  I watched your final run at Camp corner and your tyres were definitely complaining!

• Haha 1

On 24/03/2019 at 18:46, Simon_Jones said:

Thanks for posting then pics.  Here is the video from my first timed run.

Great job Simon should be useful to @Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO and others attending the track day at CC on 29th April.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2019 at 18:12, Simon_Jones said:

Thanks Tom,  You also did a great time in the Mini.  I watched your final run at Camp corner and your tyres were definitely complaining!

Thanks, the tyres are 7 years old, so they need to complain  :laugh:

Its a work in progress

Well done, Simon, a good time, and great to see my old car out again.

I hope you might get up to the Curborough round? If so, I'm sure we'll meet up again.

Good luck for the rest of the season.:t-up:

On 26/03/2019 at 10:04, djm said:

Great job Simon should be useful to @Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO and others attending the track day at CC on 29th April.

I may be studying this IN DEPTH, however I suspect that I will be a country mile away from Simon's time!

Stephen,  Thanks for the good wishes.  The car is still performing well and very competitive. 

I will be at Goodwood on the 11th May with the BARC championship, so won't be able to make Curborough in May, but August (with WSCC) or September (with BARC) are possible.  I have a few 'local' BARC events lined up including Abingdon (x 2), Gurston Down and Castle Combe again.