Cheap seat! SORTED!!

B.RAD

Anyone got a cheap seat of any description we can use as a passenger seat in the silver s***ter please? @syman84 had his wicked way with the last one! :laugh:

• Like 1

Would you be interested in these before I post the ad ? 

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg

Cheers Nem, would probably have been out of our price range anyway! When I say cheap, I mean cheap!

Anyone else? Must be a seat getting in your way or tucked in a corner that's no use....

Ta

I only posted those pics for you and got pounced on quick style..... quickest £100 I've ever seen !

Got this £25 covering has gone a bit hard on base . Would need collecting from Eastbourne though

97C85CFF-421F-43C7-8918-CEFD88816362.jpeg

Thanks @CRAIGR, looks like it could be ideal, but a bit too far from us for a quick pick up. Also we have another option that looks like it could work, will let you know if it falls through.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions, we're now sorted thanks to the man, the legend @tkm_dave

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.