Wirrai N/Wales Y Ddraig Goch. YDG 2019

jeff the joiner

Our YDG road trip this year will be a run to South Wales, the run will be over the weekend of the 14/15/16 of June staying at the Nantyffin Motel, Llandissilio, SA66 7SU. Tel 01437 563423.

All those who wish to join us for the weekend need to book a shared room direct with the Motel, telling them they are with the Wirral N/Wales Westfield Sport Car Club. 

I have provisionally booked five rooms but we need to confirm them in  the next three weeks. 

Jeff

I’m in. Now who to share with?

Hi Jeff,

All the years I was building my car the YDG was on my list to do once it was completed.

The car is on the road now but that weekend is Le Mans ( also on the list ) so as much as I would like to join you guy's, I can't come.

Maybe next year , have a great time !

Ste 

Hi Ste pity the the dates clash but  your more then welcome to join us on our runs out, just keep an eye on the forum for our runs out.

Jeff 

Will do Jeff - thanks !

I'm a maybe..... 

As it's Wendz Birthday weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

All the people staying over at Nant-y-Ffin Motel need to phone them (01437 563423) and book your room within the next couple of day to make sure you have accommodation.

Book in under Wirral N/Wales Sport Car Club,

please let me know when you have booked.

Jeff 

Room booked. 

Jeff

i have sent the hotel an email asking to reserve a twin room for me and Andy, I am away on holiday at the moment and will be back on 1/4/19.

If you speak to the hotel before then can you ask them to confirm the booking

cheers

Rich

Hi Rich I can confirm your and Andy room is booked

Jeff

Better make I’m behind you then Dave :o