Donington Park - 29th March

TomS

Thought I might as well squeeze another track day in before the end of the month :d

Anyone going? Will be in the Westfield for the very first time…depending on the weather!

Is there any sort of calendar or thread where members can see who is going to what track days? There's one on Pistoheads which was always useful to see if anyone else was heading there, would be even better on here :)

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

There you go! Was already one there :d

Is the calendar open for members to add their track days to? Had a quick look on my phone and couldn’t tell if it’s possible.

1 hour ago, TomS said:

Is the calendar open for members to add their track days to? Had a quick look on my phone and couldn’t tell if it’s possible.

Hmmm not sure - just added one in as a test. But I’m an admin. Will find out but no time left tonight so maybe tomorrow 

39 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Hmmm not sure - just added one in as a test. But I’m an admin. Will find out but no time left tonight so maybe tomorrow 

No, WSCC members weren’t set to add events to it, I’ve just been through and hopefully got all the normal member permutations, so club members should be able to add track days now.

• Thanks 2