New Product

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Hello All Westfield Members,

We have a fantastic new product available soon :d more to follow.....

Regards

Patrick

I'm confirming product numbers and competitive pricing :) won't be too much longer 

• Like 1

One thing you can do Patrick, is when you supply black rimmed dials to also supply black rimmed dash lights for the handbrake, indicators etc . Otherwise have them in chrome and black gauges look a bit weird. Just an idea !! 

• Thanks 1

@Thrustyjust It's a good idea which I'll put forward. I'm always trying to come up with something new and different. Any suggestions from our customers on any products that can improve our range are very much welcomed by me and the Westfield Team.

2 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Carbon windscreen pillars ? 

Also a cheap set of 1/3 height windscreen pillars in plastic/carbon (Like these from AA Composites) for those that want to switch between winter windscreen (full pillars) and summer aeroscreen (albeit straight/flat).

image.png.f49b49f0edbade0fecaa63cf8246746f.pngimage.png.31809c59532575db0fa9141c85f6e001.png2139634144_AACompositesCutDownPillars.jpg.95cb9013c4d62321d5ab004e3ec31beb.jpg

• Thanks 1

Die cast models of Westfields, with cycle or swept wings.  Better yet, interchangeable wings (available separately) so owners can get a close match to their own car.  Guaranteed seller. :t-up:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

Die cast models of Westfields, with cycle or swept wings.  Better yet, interchangeable wings (available separately) so owners can get a close match to their own car.  Guaranteed seller. :t-up:

I'm going to have to stop posting these pictures. 

20181011_202705.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I'm going to have to stop posting these pictures. 

20181011_202705.jpg

...unless you'd like to announce your new cottage industry producing these excellent models for all the members?

Can I interest you in upgrading to Trader status? :laugh: