Suspension Geo Recommendation in the South East

thebutler

This worked really well last time when looking for machine shop recommendations, so here we go again... This time looking for a somewhere that understands Westies to corner weight and set up my suspension. 

Over winter I've fitted the Westfield widetrack front, and new poly bushes and rose joints on the rear. So pretty much need the full monty.

I'm based in Greenwich, London, so Kent & Surrey easiest places to get to from here.

TIA,

Steve

No-one to be in the South trusted with suspension!? :(

Hi Butler I'm in Dartford and can't think of a local company ..But our Essex group highly recommend Northampton  Motorsport..

• Like 1

I can't see where you are but I've used both Graham Hathaway Racing in Maldon and more recently AB Performance in Suffolk for corner weighting and Geo.

• Like 1

Cheers guys I had the car mapped at NMS last weekend, but it's two hours each way, so was looking for something nearer. @Mark (smokey mow) Brands is just down the road, will give them a call. Thanks :yes:

• Like 1

Boss are Caterham guys so they could help!!