Merchandise for Stoneleigh - your input required

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Hi all

I am looking at stocks for this years Stoneleigh - in previous years the sales have varied massively, I guess mainly down to the weather (you will remember the amazing weather we had last year which was fantastic for all attending but killed the sales of our products by 2/3).

This year I will have a few discontinued garments remaining from last year to sell off (these will be odd sizes of assorted products).

The garments I will be bringing to the show are...

• The black softshell jacket
  • The black/grey polo shirt
  • The black fur lined hoody
  • The navy blue/royal blue softshell jacket (small numbers)
  • The black grand prix baseball cap
  • The black knitted beannie
  • WSCC stickers

Umbrellas???

I am considering bringing in some umbrellas - as previous I would need to buy 25 so would prefer to have 15-20 pre-orders before I order these in. They will be the same nice quality ones as per last time. PLEASE POST IN HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE-ORDER ONE TO PICK UP AT THE SHOW

Clothing Pre-orders

If anyone would like to pre-order a garment for collection and payment at the show you can place your order below and I will ensure that I have your garment ready for you.

WSCC Logo

All items include the embroidered WSCC logo.

Please make sure that you post your pre-orders in here - I look forwards to hearing back from you

See you at Stoneleigh :yellow-westy:

Clark

WSCC Stoneleigh 2019.jpg

• Like 2

I can heartily recommend the umbrellas, well worth the price, certainly better than buying 3 cheap umbrellas that fall apart.  I had mine in my tin top boot, stored in lengthways instead of sideways, slammed the boot and it dented the seat back and inside boot trim while sustaining no damage to tne umbrella itself.  Still got mine four years on. :t-up:

• Like 1

I’ll definitely have another umbrella please! Then I can have one for the tin top and one left in the Westfield!! 

• Like 1

Umbrella for me please. :yes:

• Like 1

anyone else guys ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - not enough orders for me to place an order for brollies yet - any others ? 

Interested in the fur hoodie and the black soft shell jacket.

Probably in large?

I’ll take an umbrella (assuming this has WF logo also? - hopefully not embroidered :d)

WSCC logo on it, not embroidered. :)

• Haha 1

Push button opening, foam handle for comfort, two Velcro securing straps and a slide on exterior cover.

6279E816-FDFC-4619-91ED-6C8B9BF3FA5E.jpeg

F3B79656-4BAB-4029-BBA5-C7FCEE66BF32.jpeg

Just buy one already. :)

• Like 1

Are the brollies made yet...If not how about the background for the WSCC logo in black for cleaner look?