Anyone have or know where I can get a Westfield sillouette image file?

M@r]{

2 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Ah, the rear valence, the penny drops! I was looking for some kind of storage thing on the back :laugh: 

20180713_135628.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

20180713_135628.jpg

I’m not convinced you’ve got Holly in there 🤣

29 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

This sort of Valance? image.png.c5db43f06ca5ef932cb9b4208075b21f.png

I tried (clearly in vain) to avoid all of these suggestions by calling it a tail tidy and not a Holly Valance. Obviously I would prefer this type of Valance in my car. 

@Chris Emm bringing your attention to the silhouette post, this is the one we were speaking about, if you can get past Holly that is 😁 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I'd be really interested to see how you have all used the silhouette images I produced, i.e. Please post a pic of the item you've used it on! I've only seen @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO finished article at Stoneleigh so far!

@M@r]{ @iowlee @Steve (sdh2903) @AdgeC @tc3nitro @Kit Car Electronics @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO @Dave Licence - Devon and Somerset AO @AndrewBClarke

To refresh your memory.

I am well pleased with mine.

51275D87-53D6-495E-A940-2FF6245EC803.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I'd be really interested to see how you have all used the silhouette images I produced, i.e. Please post a pic of the item you've used it on! I've only seen @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO finished article at Stoneleigh so far!

@M@r]{ @iowlee @Steve (sdh2903) @AdgeC @tc3nitro @Kit Car Electronics @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO @Dave Licence - Devon and Somerset AO @AndrewBClarke

I haven't got one! 

25 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I haven't got one! 

your silhouette image would be a big square box!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I haven't got one! 

Sorry, @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO I was waiting for a suitable side view of your car to work from.if you send, I'll gladly supply.

@IanK (Bagpuss) Chris did eventually get his weather vane and has sent me the smallest photo in the world. Made by Pete Tipping Fabrications if anyone else fancies one.

278129917_weathervane.jpg.9244719b1c1b978a644c6adf8008e31f.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wow, these sillouettes look great. 

Ian, cheeky request, any chance of a bog standard SEIW with ZK bodywork, no spare wheel and standard roll over bar??

@Burgerbob It's not cheeky at all. Happy to help. How's this? Any tweaks? I'll upload the PDF version once you advise etc.

image.png.e60e6df11e449edb5c4c45c52df22235.png