Can't renew membership

litcoat

Alright all, I've been trying to renew my membership on and off for a long time but for some reason it won't let me, every time I try I get the.message I'm already a member and can only purchase one and doesn't let me go any further, can someone sort this please because I've got the roof metalwork for Jonsy but can't let him know.

Cheers Mark

10 hours ago, litcoat said:

Alright all, I've been trying to renew my membership on and off for a long time but for some reason it won't let me, every time I try I get the.message I'm already a member and can only purchase one and doesn't let me go any further, can someone sort this please because I've got the roof metalwork for Jonsy but can't let him know.

Cheers Mark

Mark, if you email membership@wscc.co.uk then @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary Will help. 

The online menbershio renewal expires after a certain time so if you miss the window then you have to contact us. 

Also, you need to go through a renewal, not just apply again for membership from scratch, or it will throw up the sort of error you describe.

Hi Mark

Ive re-issued the renewal invoice as it was over 12 months since you were last a member, you should have received  the renewal invoice to your registered email address, any problems please let me know.......

Cheers

Mark

• Like 1