slick tyres

bob25

Looking for a set of 4 slick tyres new or part worn, anything considered. I think the size is 205/50/15 will check tomorrow or has anybody got advice on the best place to get some. Any help gratefully recieved

• Like 1

Have a look on ebay for JD Motorsport tyres - or there web site http://www.jdmotorsporttyres.co.uk/tyres/?cat=5 Give them a ring I've found them really good with really quick delivery.

When buying slicks you often find them marked up tread width, tread diameter and rim size.  Be aware that the tread width can be wider than advertised.  My 180 550 13s are spec'd as 190's on literature but are actually 210.  

• Like 1

Cheers NEWTON  I now have a set of Toyo slicks which people said were unavailable as TOYO were no longer bringing them in luckily my mate is a Toyo dealer and TOYO still have some left, £125 + VAT MIKE STOKES MOTORSPORT if anybody else needs some just make sure and ask to speak to Mike

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.