Rolling Road Shoot Out - Only £30 - Sat 13th April

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE
COTSWOLD WSCC ROLLING ROAD SHOOT OUT
SATURDAY 13th APRIL

We have managed to secure our biannual Car Health Check.
We are booked into BTEC Bradleys Garage for a Rolling Road shoot out only
We've been to Bradleys before as a club and had great service. They found the one of the member's cars with a suspect head gasket while on the rollers. They booked the car in later that month and Bradleys confirm the head gasket had gone and they fixed the problem and setup the carbs, he now has a sweet running Zetec once again, first class service.
This is open to any car not just Westfields, the rolling road can cater for 4x4 cars as well.

R J Bradley and Son, Station Garage, Shipton Under Wychwood, Oxfordshire OX7 6BQ Google Link

Timings
Saturday 13th April 2019
09:00 ish on wards

Price – £30 Power Rolling Road Run – Includes BHP Map print out, Tea, coffee and cakes

I'll will need to take payment upfront to secure your place as we're limited on numbers, this will be non-refundable unless we/you can fill your place.

We will hold a small competition of who can guess closest to their own BHP, there will be a small prize

Please message me if you would like a place and I'll give you the payment details

•  
  • Like 1