Captain Colonial

Wow some series 80's hair styles!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd said:

Wow some series 80's hair styles!

Kajagoogoo anyone?:p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry for delay in replying, this is what I have (including review from Kitcar International sept 98).

let me know if any is of interest and I’ll get it scanned :yes:

A4EA4169-E8AE-49B2-8D00-879BFE410157.thumb.jpeg.110f317347c1188f661f4902a8d97782.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

Sorry for delay in replying, this is what I have (including review from Kitcar International sept 98).

let me know if any is of interest and I’ll get it scanned :yes:

A4EA4169-E8AE-49B2-8D00-879BFE410157.thumb.jpeg.110f317347c1188f661f4902a8d97782.jpeg

The two price lists and the Kit Cars International article please including the front cover please.  You can save these either as either JPGs or as a PDF file and PM them to me.  If you could also PM me the contact details for that magazine (probably on Page 1), I can make an effort to contact them or whoever now owns them to get permission to reproduce it and make @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary happy :)

Thanks! :t-up:

• Like 3

The uploading continues!  I've caught up now (I think), 20 brochure and 1 price list.  I've put them in brochures and price lists in separate sub-categories to make it easier to browse.  If you have any that don't appear in those lists, please let me know so we can add it to the library - thank you! :)

• Like 2

A superb idea, and just shows what we can do in a positive fashion when we and the factory put our minds to it.

As the Captain said though, we do need permission from any third party magazines to reproduce any of their content. In some cases, the factory may already have it though, so all is good!!

• Like 1

Many thanks to @Castlecroft for supplying four price lists from 2000-2007, which have now been uploaded.  Go take a look if your heart can take the shock! :laugh:

Keep ‘em coming! :t-up:

Lots of support on this one. Some fantastic examples of the sales brochures. I'm also seeing the evolution of the vehicles. 

• Like 1

Can't help with old brochures, but as an aside, it is great to see significant input from Kingswinford, not just on this thread, but I've noticed it on other threads as well. Thanks are I think due to Simon, as well as the Guys in Parts department.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Rednop1 Thanks good sir, I've added the FW400 brochure to the Downloads section now too. :):t-up:

May be slightly off topic... however it is brochure/text related... Does anyone have the 'BARC Westfield Race Championship Regulations 2007/2008 Season' I would be extremely grateful if you do :) 

@Captain Colonial

Files attached as requested, to echo Dave's comments great job getting this together:yes:

Unfortunately there is nothing with respect to contact details - I only have the cutout that the original owner passed on with the car.

A quick google says it may have evolved into this: http://www.kit-cars.com/ ?

WF Price List Oct 98.pdf

Kitcars Internation WF 1800 Review - Sept 98.pdf

WF Sales Brochure 98 .pdf

• Like 1