Historic Westfield Sales Brochures

Captain Colonial

17 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Not 100% sure, Simon thinks he may have been in school when it was printed. Oldest one he has ever seen..

That’s because they were using stone tablets and chisels back then, not pen and paper. :laugh:

*waves at Simon, waits for black helicopter to arrive*

16 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I found the magazine article, it's from the January 1984 edition of Classic and Sportscar and written by Doug Nye. Unfortunately I don't have the facility or ability to scan and download it so here's some rubbish photos. 

20190227_183131.jpg

20190227_183144.jpg

20190227_183153.jpg

Hi Robin, are you coming to Stoneleigh?  I could pick it up from you then and scan it myself if you don't have the facilities to do so. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for all your interest, support and contributions.  We're up to 11 so far, which I've uploaded here:

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/files/category/43-sales-brochures/

I've added basic descriptions and changed the names of the authors to reflect the names of the contributors as well.

If you have any brochures or any literature for that fact on Westfields, please let me know and I'll try to add it to the Downloads library (subject to copyright). :t-up:

• Like 2

Three more added, 14 in total now, great work! :t-up:

6 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

For consideration: Sport 250 Brochure 2016 hopefully attached. Current model, future classic! (May be biased :rolleyes:)

Sport 250 Brochure 2016.pdf

Please shout if this doesn't work.

Thanks, will add tomorrow! :t-up:

7 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

Hi Robin, are you coming to Stoneleigh?  I could pick it up from you then and scan it myself if you don't have the facilities to do so. :)

Yes, I'm coming to Stoneleigh, but only for Sunday. I'll bring the magazine with me, unless I manage to get it done before. 

• Like 1

I have the Mega S2000 brochure if it helps . Been looking for the book and not found yet !! Although I did find the latest Mrs TJ's drafting stuff from when she is missiles for the government ( risky wife I have) , especially the compass pins :(

On 28/02/2019 at 11:58, Captain Colonial said:

Thanks for all your interest, support and contributions.  We're up to 11 so far, which I've uploaded here:

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/files/category/43-sales-brochures/

I've added basic descriptions and changed the names of the authors to reflect the names of the contributors as well.

If you have any brochures or any literature for that fact on Westfields, please let me know and I'll try to add it to the Downloads library (subject to copyright). :t-up:

What a great collection, we've quicky amassed! It would be really good to add the date (or approx date) to the filenames to aid those such as I to understand the vintage of our great products!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

What a great collection, we've quicky amassed! It would be really good to add the date (or approx date) to the filenames to aid those such as I to understand the vintage of our great products!

If anyone has any addition information they can contribute on individual documents, comments have been enabled so please feel free to do so. :)

• Like 2

I love the SE & SEI brochure from Mark.

Look at the prices of fully built cars and how simple the part numbers were back then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s quite telling that the brochure about a single Westfield model that’s been downloaded the most often so far just happens to be the one with a woman on the front.  What a coincidence... :laugh:

• Haha 1