Historic Westfield Sales Brochures

Captain Colonial

Hello all

I've been thinking that I'd like to add PDFs of all the previous Westfield sales brochures in the Downloads sections for permanent reference and enjoyment.  I've got the one for my version, but has anyone got old Westfield brochures you can either scan, or post to me for me to scan and return?  Otherwise I'll have to go have a chat and get the begging bowl out at Black Helicopter Central, Kingswinford... :getmecoat:

TIA! :t-up:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I've a couple from various years, I'll try to dig them out and scan for you.

• Thanks 1

Think I have the pre-lit 7se one will have a look

• Thanks 1

@Captain Colonial here's the  Mega S2000 two page sales flyer. Just don't remind @CraigHew it shows his 'baby' being gently run in :p

MegaS2000_Oct_2014_P1.pdf 

MegaS2000_Oct_2014_P2.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:swear::swear::down:

Oh @IanK (Bagpuss)I've got much worse than that, video's of it on a track day with a "professional" driver giving passenger rides, magazine article describing how it accelerates and sounds when floored etc etc.

and that's before the abuse the engine had when it livewd in the donor S2000 car.  Still sweet as a nut tho, and the rad doesn't leak, nor the exhaust manifold crack......

@Captain Colonial, are you restricting this to brochures?  I have a couple of pdf magazine articles that mine was featured in, and I've certainly read a few others over the years (Tom Frankland's for eg). Do you want to add those too or are there copyright issues?

• Thanks 1

I've got a copy of Classic and Sportscar with a feature about the pre-lit in if that's wanted. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

:swear::swear::down:

Oh @IanK (Bagpuss)I've got much worse than that, video's of it on a track day with a "professional" driver giving passenger rides, magazine article describing how it accelerates and sounds when floored etc etc.

and that's before the abuse the engine had when it livewd in the donor S2000 car.  Still sweet as a nut tho, and the rad doesn't leak, nor the exhaust manifold crack......

@Captain Colonial, are you restricting this to brochures?  I have a couple of pdf magazine articles that mine was featured in, and I've certainly read a few others over the years (Tom Frankland's for eg). Do you want to add those too or are there copyright issues?

:popcorn:

• Haha 1

Of course I’d like to include all of tne things being suggested - thanks to you all for such a positive response!  I would need to take advice from the esteemed @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary on a few of those so as to avoid any copyright infringements, but we can cross those bridges one at a time. :t-up:

• Like 1