Who’s up and out this weekend ?

Weekend Warrior

4 minutes ago, Alfascozzesi said:

Drove home from my mums the long way. 200 miles. Glorious weather and very little traffic. Not so many pics as didn’t want to stop so only whenever I needed to fill up and a coffee and scone at Eileen Donnan Castle.

6D858016-B876-43B9-8A18-724E69A0FDA7.jpeg

26A75B05-0A5B-49A0-9418-0C8C8664F5EF.jpeg

13A036C2-011D-40C7-B742-12074C4C556C.jpeg

3E9A67AB-0334-49B9-83D2-0394EC68F1FA.png

Great roads ,excellent scenery and good weather  ,just what these cars are made for .

I wish I’d been there to enjoy it with you .

29 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

70 miles this afternoon. Saw @Chris Brading en route. :t-up: . No photo, so suppose it never happened :laugh: Honestly, I just wanted to keep driving. :black-westy:

On a sunny, 16C Sunday with clear roads it absolutely DID happen and not surprised you didn't stop; that's how I feel when out in the westie.

My car is still SORN and needs MOT so I hope to be back on road at start of April.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

70 miles this afternoon. Saw @Chris Brading en route. :t-up: . No photo, so suppose it never happened :laugh: Honestly, I just wanted to keep driving. :black-westy:

'Twas me Justin, sorry about the late response, phones busted! Just taking the Nephews for a quick spin. Must catch up so I can return your tools. Fitted a device holder and charger today as I got lost last week and was late and in trouble.

1 hour ago, Chris Brading said:

'Twas me Justin, sorry about the late response, phones busted! Just taking the Nephews for a quick spin. Must catch up so I can return your tools. Fitted a device holder and charger today as I got lost last week and was late and in trouble.

Being half a mile from your house Chris , there is no other round there, I am sure :d. No rush on the tools. Perhaps you could bring them to the orienteering event , if you are free on 30th June ?

5 hours ago, DonPeffers said:

On a sunny, 16C Sunday with clear roads it absolutely DID happen and not surprised you didn't stop; that's how I feel when out in the westie.

My car is still SORN and needs MOT so I hope to be back on road at start of April.

Nearly 1st April Don and you can get out again. We have been blessed with the weather this weekend , although I would have liked to have had the time to have gone out for a bit more !!. Not sure how long this will last !! 

• Thanks 1

Brilliant run, well done.

Nipped out to the Elan Valley for a brew and spin round the reservoir roads. Photo at the visitor centre, videoed the rest, so no pics, not sure I can upload videos.

Gary

IMG_20190224_151322.jpg

• Like 1

Its great when you get home and have a few flies on the screen and thats it , rather than looking like you have been ploughing a field up the sides and wheel arches !! 

• Haha 1

On 24/02/2019 at 22:25, Thrustyjust said:

Being half a mile from your house Chris , there is no other round there, I am sure :d. No rush on the tools. Perhaps you could bring them to the orienteering event , if you are free on 30th June ?

Orienteering event? Should I know about this?

Were you just out for a spin? Is it one of your favourite routes? I am new to this area and need some good roads to explore.

4 hours ago, Chris Brading said:

Orienteering event? Should I know about this?

Were you just out for a spin? Is it one of your favourite routes? I am new to this area and need some good roads to explore.

This event here Chris :d

Yes, its one of my local routes to out and away from the family to regain sanity ;)