Who’s up and out this weekend ?

Weekend Warrior

Not that I need an exscuse as I’m about most weekends ,but who else is making the most of the good weather ?

I went in the garage last night and swapped from full to aero screen.(I’m down to ten mins unless I drop a nut ) and will be out today and tomorrow.Anyone around Corby ,Leicester,,Pboro fancy meeting up on Sunday ?

Happy Blatting 

Steve 

Fitting an exhaust on a fellow members car this morning. Just checking in here first before I leave. Pretty foggy in the south at the moment, but starting to lift and will be out around the rugby this weekend :black-westy:

10 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

around the rugby this weekend 

Hope you’re wearing your Welsh shirt TJ

3 hours ago, Wilfman said:

Hope you’re wearing your Welsh shirt TJ

Such an insult to an Englishman Wilf. How dare you !!! 

Wifes in her welsh ( no capital letter !!) and I will be in the English shirt !!! 

I am out BLATTING tomorrow around the Buckingham area. 

See my facebook page, Westfields - on the road. A page for finding others out on the road that isn't technical! 

Spent the day doing them outdoor jobs that needed doing as the weather is nice and tomorrow I’m hoping to finish off the little tinkering that I had started on the Westfield 2 month ago.

I hope to be out soon.

:db-westy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice morning changing the oils and filter, quick drive to Lymington to the pub in the sunshine

just lovely

IMG_20190223_113623.jpg

IMG_20190223_124208.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good Pete. I'm back on the road 1st April so will catch up with you then for a blat....

up the x flows lol...

Mart.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Such an insult to an Englishman Wilf. How dare you !!! 

Wifes in her welsh ( no capital letter !!) and I will be in the English shirt !!! 

Ahem....... I did tell you to wear the WELSH shirt tj !

8 hours ago, Wilfman said:

Ahem....... I did tell you to wear the WELSH shirt tj !

It was bad enough getting text from ms TJ who has converted her other half to support the welsh and also have the wife jumping around the lounge like a loon than also having your car mates tell you to wear a welsh shirt ........................... and yes she got tipsy last night and no............... I didnt get lucky :(

Still the suns out and the car needs to be exercised today to try and clear the rugby head.:black-westy:

• Haha 3

75 miles Yeovil - Dorchester - Hardy Monument - Abbotsbury - West Bay - Beaminster Tunnel - Crewkerne - Norton - sub - Hamdon - Yeovil - beautiful countryside, sea views, cockles (vinegar & pepper) and winding/rolling roads - other than track days - what owning Westfields is all about.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jonjh1964 said:

75 miles Yeovil - Dorchester - Hardy Monument - Abbotsbury - West Bay - Beaminster Tunnel - Crewkerne - Norton - sub - Hamdon - Yeovil - beautiful countryside, sea views, cockles (vinegar & pepper) and winding/rolling roads - other than track days - what owning Westfields is all about.

Pleasant route Jon. Which of your "stable"did you use, Tricia's or yours?

1 minute ago, AdgeC said:

Pleasant route Jon. Which of your "stable"did you use, Tricia's or yours?

Orange

• Like 1

Drove home from my mums the long way. 200 miles. Glorious weather and very little traffic. Not so many pics as didn’t want to stop so only whenever I needed to fill up and a coffee and scone at Eileen Donnan Castle.

6D858016-B876-43B9-8A18-724E69A0FDA7.jpeg

26A75B05-0A5B-49A0-9418-0C8C8664F5EF.jpeg

13A036C2-011D-40C7-B742-12074C4C556C.jpeg

3E9A67AB-0334-49B9-83D2-0394EC68F1FA.png

• Like 5