Honda fireblade engine

Terry Everall

I have access to a rebuilt Honda CBR1000RR engine 2014 with billet super bike inlet cam and HRC valves and springs. This engine produces 198 bhp at the wheel on a bike

Price around £2800- £2500

• Like 1

Is it a straight swap for a Pinto... :getmecoat:

2 hours ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Is it a straight swap for a Pinto... :getmecoat:

Not quite!!!!!!:bangshead:

The fire blade engine are ballistic.......but its not a straight forward swap

I'm sorry Terry but I thought the 'getmecoat' smiley would hint at my being not entirely serious! I fully appreciate that chassis are made for particular power units and that a BEC chassis is likely to be very different from a chassis that has a Pinto in it. :)

It's not that much work to get the engine in to be honest................. it's just the rest of the bits to make it work :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

You have a good memory Andrew!

I wish! How come I can remember your power units, but not what I had for lunch yesterday. :laugh:

bl**** hell I have stew pickles old car renowned for its Velcro engine mounts - Red Top - ST170 - Duratec - Blade engine. It cant be too difficult if he managed

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cast iron said:

Velcro engine mounts

:laugh: love that 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.