Sytec fuel pump.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

This pump has done sterling service on both my old ~250 bhp XE powered car and the current Honda powered car. It was originally bought, as part of an unused but second hand SBD 208 throttle body kit for an XE from a previous Cheshire Area AO, so I’ve never had the precise model number or packaging. As such, while I New it would be good for 300bhp or more on a normally aspirated engine, (it’s a Bosch 044 style, after all), I didn’t know how ell it might cope at the top end on the new supercharged version.

So have replaced with a new AEM high capacity unit.

This Then is now off the car and available for sale.

It has screw in 12mm inlet for push on hose connection and an 8mm banjo connection for the output, again, push on hose style. Both inlet and outlet, or either, individually, can easily be swapped from push on connections to screw on JIC style, or whatever suits your system.

Obviously, this lived under the tank at the back of the car, I’ve cleaned it up a bit, though it does show where I’d stuck some foam rubber noise damping material, previously.

6DDA4C17-A070-46E1-947C-026D0307FF26.jpeg

CD46DA2D-456F-4A8B-9029-539C6EB21160.jpeg

7C392E42-B8B4-46A9-9F07-D33CC14546E5.jpeg

£50 collected, (proffered as obviously being used, it wreaks of petrol!)

£55 posted, as it’s very solidly made, and I’m going to have to seal it in umpteen plastic food bags to stop the fuel smell getting out, (or the carrier will refuse to take it).

If there’s any chance of it being WSCC couriered to save you packing it, I’ll have it. 

No worries Russ.

Any interest before I punt it to eBay?

Bump for this week.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.