2.0L zetec ecu/engine loom

Skinner12321

Hi

im after an ecu and engine look for my 2.0L zetec for my Westfield seiw

Struggling to get my head around the wiring side of the build so need something which is plus and play preferably. 

or Any advise would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

james

When I built mine I used an older loom that was designed for what is often referred to as a “clockwork” ignition system - so carbs  and a mechanical distributor. 

So when it came to adding the independent throttle bodies (ITBs) I had to splice the loom in myself. But it wasn’t difficult. It was simply a case of power and  earth for the ECU, the fuel pump relay and ignition. Basically 4 wires. 

Later I replaced the ECU and had no loom. That gave me the opportunity to get on built to suit my own spec which was more involved but still spliced into the main loom in a similar fashion. 

So “plug and play” will depend on your install - which is something you haven’t given us a clue about?

So is it Weber carbs, bike carbs, single throttle body injection, bike ITBs, Jenvey ITBs, Omex ITBs etc. They all have different ECU requirements and can have very different looms/connections  

You need to let us know what you want to plug into before we can play :d

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.