Stoneleigh 2019, R U going?

Dean Goodall

Would love to, as it would have been to first trip with the car actually functioning. I'm getting married on the Sat however, and the wife-to-be has already made it clear that b*******ing off to a kit car show the day after would be 'frowned upon'!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Exitus said:

Would love to, as it would have been to first trip with the car actually functioning. I'm getting married on the Sat however, and the wife-to-be has already made it clear that b*******ing off to a kit car show the day after would be 'frowned upon'!

Aah, the marital thumbprint! Guess that's a tolerable excuse for absense!

I hope to be there as usual, subject to the job I'm on not overrunning. Fingers crossed for a steady run down from Hull to Stoneleigh on the Saturday a bit in the lap of the gods but will make every effort. Not parking my van under those trees again took a week of mega polishing to get the stains off. But really looking forward to catching up with every one again and the beer and hog roast.  Oh and the cars of course. 

Bob :westy:

Camping tickets ordered for Stoneleigh! Karen and I looking fwd to the show. Will probably be the first ‘touring’ adventure in Sparky, albeit just a two nighter to get the feel for it. 

Not sure tbh. Was disappointed with how few opportunities to buy unnecessary stuff there were last year.

Plus I've got to get my ignition and misfire fixed

We will be there on Sunday and Monday with a Premier Inn slotted in between.

May consider going if the bbq is alight :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

We are coming down from Glasgow in the Westie - will be there for the just the Sunday  with a b&b either side.

First time to the show so will be good to take it all in, and nice to put faces to names/handles of those I have forumed (is that a word) with...

...and a wee bit to show that the same distance is possible to travel up over the border for an equally interesting event on the August long weekend, for the Scottish Lowland navigational Mystery Run on Aug 24th Saturday! (shameless plug and passive bullying) :p 

I'll be there I will try for both days................................................................................. :dg-westy::yes: