Stoneleigh 2019, R U going?

Dean Goodall

Going to order Kitcar show camping tickets this weekend, looking forward to getting involved clubwise at the show and meeting members.

Who’s going?

8 hours ago, Dean Goodall said:

Going to order Kitcar show camping tickets this weekend, looking forward to getting involved clubwise at the show and meeting members.

Who’s going?

If you volunteer to help on the WSCC stand over the weekend ( a few hours) you will get free admission and camping on our own plot next to the pitch. More details will be posted closer to. Free beer and a hog roast too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hope to be going like many of us. I dont stay too long as its always on my sons birthday , which again it is this one round. But a nice drive up and back and meet some people I wish to see is always a bonus.

• Like 2

Will be there on Sunday, hotel booked, getting a bit long in the tooth for too many nights in a tent :p

• Like 1

Might be too !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Car or no car I'm there!

Failure is not an option!

• Like 1

I'm coming, but Sunday only. Not camping this year, coming early Sunday morning leaving late Sunday night. Probably not in the Westfield either! 

I’ll be there, but for a conserable yet surprisingly reasonable fee, you can keep me away.  Someone want to start a crowd funding page? :laugh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

I’ll be there, but for a conserable yet surprisingly reasonable fee, you can keep me away.  Someone want to start a crowd funding page? :laugh:

On the contrary, I'd pay to get you there Scott.:)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stu Faulkner said:

On the contrary, I'd pay to get you there Scott.:)

That earned you a Stoneleigh pint :t-up: from me. :) 

• Like 1