GF "Gluten Free" Dinner Blyton Weekend 2019

graham frankland

Hi All

It's coming up that time of the year again and I have booked the Black Horse at Blyton for our traditional Friday Night Fun & Frollicks ahead of our 2019 Blyton Sprint Weekend

This year it is Friday 12th July.

Sitting down to eat at 8-00 pm and all you need to is to add the names of you and yours to this post and I will do the rest!

We can order our meals on the night so no head scratching in advance and I am hoping to arrange mini bus transport as usual!

The pub has not been extended yet so numbers maybe restricted!

Please get your dibs in EARLY so if we do go over the usal number I will do my best to negotiate additional space!

Looking forward to your usual support and great night out and a super season of the Speed Series!

BR

Graham (Glutey)

• Kingster pinned this topic

& it's a YES from me + 2 = 3

Muchly Ta for sorting again Graham.

AND a heads up for those interested in real ale at the circuit over the weekend - as for previous years I'm intending to source a couple of half barrels from t'local brewery.... proceeds going to a club supported charity.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

Hi Dad 

Can you put us down for 3 places please :t-up:

Cheers 

No probs son!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Booked, but why does the list of attendees on the “Gluten Free” meal Friday night" page not correspond with the much shorter listing of attendees on the View Details link where the online  registration is to be found?

Maybe the online registration is not required????

Keith

On 26/02/2019 at 20:20, graham frankland said:

No probs son!

Sorry dad, we can't make it now, can you cancel our 3 places please 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I am still around!

Just had a count up of the current bookings for our Friday night meal at Blyton

From the bookings at both places on the board room we currently have 19 (no duplications I hope) likely party goers to start the weekend with a swing!

This is a around 10 to 15 lower than we have had previously and can accommodate at the pub!

I need to finalise numbers shaortly so I need to know if we are going to be a more select band this year or if some more of you are just a bit late with your bookings?

So please let me know any additions to the current list ASAP!

With regard to the Mini Bus to the pub and back I have estimated the following people will avail them selves of the service!

Steve Arkley

Martin Hall

Richard Houlgate

Chris Lowe

Gary Lucas

Neil Stewart

Ian Tolfree

Smeg x 3

Andy Banks

David C (please advise surname)

Windy

Marto & Michello

Again please advise any changes ASAP so I am able to confirm the numbers with the MB driver and finalise the price per person.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you shortly!

Glutey

All good for me and Chris Lowe Graham 👍