A good buyer's guide?

AlexSB

3 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hi Alex welcome and good luck with your search most has already been said and I’m sure there will be someone who will either know the car or be able to assist with some pointers 

but first impressions count and really there aren’t to many nooks  and crannies to delve into a torch and mirror are handy for checking behind the dash etc

and don’t forget when the momentous day arrives that you purchase your westy pictures are compulsory 

good luck 

I'll be sure to. And I'm Glasgow based, so will be looking up groups in Scotland to get involved! 

2 hours ago, AlexSB said:

I'll be sure to. And I'm Glasgow based, so will be looking up groups in Scotland to get involved! 

There’s a few of us up here in Scotland from the borders to up north and  are just getting our plans together for the year

keep an eye out for Clan McWesty in the title for Scottish events and I’ll keep you updated with progress first to note is in March we’re having a get together at Perth , why not try to pop over and meet some of the clan I’ll give you the details if you’d like

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Banshee said:

Looks nice, top money for the time of year 

It's always tricky to tell from pictures, but it dows look clean. MOT history seems reliable, too.

I guess it's at the top of my price bracket - I had thought a winter purchase might be a little cheaper?

Looking at the members map there are 5 in and around Norwich that have posted their location their may be others as well that haven’t, might be worth messaging them to see if they know the car 

3 hours ago, Banshee said:

Looking at the members map there are 5 in and around Norwich that have posted their location their may be others as well that haven’t, might be worth messaging them to see if they know the car 

@AlexSB will need to become a full member to have that privilege - as I’m sure we all agree, well worth it!

27 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

@AlexSB will need to become a full member to have that privilege - as I’m sure we all agree, well worth it!

I've taken the bait! 

Where do I find the map search? 

• Like 2

That’s a shame , but the right car will come along 

keep looking in all the usual places and don’t be a stranger on here, any questions ask away and I’ll get the dates so far to you if not tonight then over the weekend, do a search for clan McWesty on the forum and that will give you some ideas of past events 

happy hunting

16 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

That’s a shame , but the right car will come along 

keep looking in all the usual places and don’t be a stranger on here, any questions ask away and I’ll get the dates so far to you if not tonight then over the weekend, do a search for clan McWesty on the forum and that will give you some ideas of past events 

happy hunting

Thanks Gary - I look forward to meeting the group.