Staggered wheels

Kelvin69

Hi who’s running staggered rear wheels ? Just wondering what size rears you have 8” or 8 1/2” as I don’t fancy spacers but need to fill the rear arch a bit more.

You can fill the arches by simply decreasing the Et value but that will mean buying new wheels.  Or an alternative to  simple flat spacers are hubcentric spacers which stay fixed to the hubs.  It does depend on which chassis and back axle you have, to work out the ET value.

I run 8” rear 7” front,  my  rear 15” are et23 but I have to run et10 I think on 13” the clear the nut on the wishbone.

But it’s all depends in your setup & bodywork you can use this to see what the difference will be.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

Remember if you use spacers then you may need longer wheel studs fitting

9 hours ago, SootySport said:

You can fill the arches by simply decreasing the Et value but that will mean buying new wheels.  Or an alternative to  simple flat spacers are hubcentric spacers which stay fixed to the hubs.  It does depend on which chassis and back axle you have, to work out the ET value.

Hubcentric spacers seem like the best option after looking into them. 

I've got 15x7 rims with 35et, but the rears have 15mm hubcentric spacers so that they now sit at 20et. Although 15mm desn't sound like much, the wheels no longer look 'lost' inside the arches. I had the spacers made by www.superforma.co.uk - reasonable price and they took only 4-5 days to make and deliver.