Clan McWesty lunch and planning

Gary Taylor

Good man,

as a wee aside I have something here for you , given to me by a lad I know a week before he passed away and I told him I knew just the man for it , so will hand it over when next we meet 

• 2 weeks later...

So far it looks like we'll be there (tip-top though)

• Like 1

Hi Everyone
Next sunday the 17th were meeting for lunch at the Glover Arms, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JJ at 1pm
Names so far going, Brad and Diane, Jim and Jean, Rab, James, John, Alex and myself .......
anyone else fancy meeting up ????

There are a few runs and events suggested already but we are always looking for new runs / events so why not come along and have a chat, bring any suggestions with you, honestly we don't bite ...
Alastair has let me have the details about Ballater victoria week on the 4th august which sees a parade of vehicles a road run and a show, I appreciate that this way to north for folks down south but maybe we could get a few along ?

I personally still think that as an area we need a representative both north and south to do our members justice, now wether that would be 2 areas or 2 joint area organisers , I personally would favour 1 area and joint AO's as we have a great area here in scotland and some really good events with members from across scotland attending, BUT where the current system falls short is in having, colating  and reporting on days out / weekend runs, so if anyone fancies taking part in a different aspect of the club and wants to know more of what is / isn't , can / can't be involved have a chat with me and lets see if we can get something organised.

See you next sunday, Gary

Thanks to everyone for turning up today, good company good food and a lot to plan :d

home with my feet up will put something together this week on what we spoke about today and circulate

thanks again ,Gary 

• Like 1

Sorry didn’t make it Gary, my dads on palliative care for the last 3 weeks and It’s near the end. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Sorry didn’t make it Gary, my dads on palliative care for the last 3 weeks and It’s near the end. 

Hi mate, sorry to hear about your Dad. thoughts with you and the family right now and I hope we get to catch up soon ;)

11 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi , sorry to hear that news and our thoughts and prayers are with you all

Hi John,  sorry to hear the sad news about you father ... thinking of you and the family.