View from your 'office' window

Dean Goodall

I painted the front of my house a couple of years ago and at gutter height at the top of a ladder I was shaking!  Surprising how safe a harness and fall arrest equipment can make you feel.

Its not the height to be scared of, its falling off you worry about.

Agreed. I can't understand people who are afraid of flying. I love flying and I fly 30 to 40 times a year these days. It's crashing I'm scared of, be it car, motorcycle or plane...

• 1 month later...

Todays view. Miserable, been on this ship for 7 days, not moved. Not worked once because of bad weather. 

6E650CEE-11F0-4890-82F9-48372B4740A5.thumb.jpeg.7b3bb596e55118c74a7055567afac5a2.jpeg

@Dean Goodall You need another kit to build on the ship! Must be tedious, guess you're still being paid though?

Wots an office?

IMG_0020.JPG

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

@Dean Goodall You need another kit to build on the ship! Must be tedious, guess you're still being paid though?

yeah, not paid quite as much tho, 2/3 rate for sitting in a cabin with access to gym, hot tub, 24 hr (free) canteen, thank goodness for internet though!!

its a co-inky-dink that you mention doing 'another kit'.......

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Like the Fluke lan tester on the floor! Handy little gizmos.

Aye, one sat in the test gear bag, next to my laptop bag even as I sit here writing this. :laugh: