Thames Valley Orienteering Event

Thrustyjust

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

5. Martin 123 and my mate Spence who owns my old westie but isnt working, as co- pilot

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

11. Scarey

Updated list :d

I have taken me out the list as the main organiser. I will 'obviously' be there and judging by the leaders being there  too , on my best behaviour :o

Have been finding clueseees this morning which has been great fun . Should be an awesome day. 

Thanks @Ian Tolfree (tolf) - North London AO for the update . When Josh  advises , i will add them too :t-up:

5 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

5. Martin 123 and my mate Spence who owns my old westie but isnt working, as co- pilot

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

Updated list :d

I have taken me out the list as the main organiser. I will 'obviously' be there and judging by the leaders being there  too , on my best behaviour :o

Have been finding clueseees this morning which has been great fun . Should be an awesome day. 

Thanks @Ian Tolfree (tolf) - North London AO for the update . When Josh and Scarey advise , i will add them too :t-up:

Scarey has confirmed to me. Please add him to the list

Thanks Ian

Right, an update. The venue is now confirmed for our start line and finish line as The Cottage Inn, in Upper Bucklebury. I will put a link to this nearer the time. We have a field at the back of the pub, which is ours to use , which keeps us all away from the main carpark. I will be working on getting access to the pub for our early arrival , so we can use the loo's before you set off. If there is enough interest , they may do bacon rolls for us and teas and coffees before you go out on the jolly. 

Need to see if Aplan may join us to meet everyone too . Hopefully Carlie is nosing around here :t-up:

So, for that please come along for a fun morning/ day and sign up :d

Currently the markers for half the map area is done , so we have the other half to complete for the day, which should be done in the next few weeks . 

I will have menus for the pub , which if you want pub grub ( and its damn good pub grub !) then if we can let them know a day or 2 before , means you can arrive back for lunch cooked and ready for you. Blimey, its a service I can offer, but I am not refueling and washing cars . I am drawing the line there :laugh:

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

11. Scarey

This'll be a nice birthday day out for me as long as I pass the IVA before then

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

11. Scarey

12. Team Awesome

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for your IVA . Will be a great day of driving, map reading and fun trying to find markers myself and Mrs TJ have been out for the last 2 weekends finding. We have only done half of the markers, so quite a big thing to set up. We hope lots of cars will join in with us , so @Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO better get a few cars as well. 

Thanks for putting your name down, we do appreciate it :t-up:

Hi Justin. Add me to the list please. I haven't been on a treasure hunt for a few years. It should be great fun....if I don't get too competitive!

Warren

• Thanks 1

Hi

I have just joined the club and not come to any events yet (only got my Westie a couple of weeks ago).

Can I put my name down too please?

Simon

• Thanks 1

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

11. Scarey

12. Team Awesome

13. Madrabbit

14. Marlow_simon

Gents thanks for putting your names down. Will be a fun day. Anyone else up for it ?

Sounds like fun, please count me in!... just need to find a co-pilot.

28 minutes ago, jjhlawson said:

Sounds like fun, please count me in!... just need to find a co-pilot.

Cool, it would be great to meet you :t-up:

There is potential co pilots available . Depends if I ask various mates to help out :laugh:

1. Ian Tolfree ( Tolf)

2. Tim Reid (TimDave25)

3. Chris Newman

4. Alan France

6. The Turtles

7. Steve T

8. Neptune 

9. John Rusher

10. Andy Banks

11. Scarey

12. Team Awesome

13. Madrabbit

14. Marlow_simon

15. JJHLawson

I wont add them yet, but also have in the background

Ms TJ and other half , wanting me to insure them on the Vomit Comet, but not sure if I could live for 3 hrs with them driving my car, so his MX5 

And Jon and Alaina in their mint S1 Espirit Turbo ( if it doesnt catch fire in the meantime) 

So, others can join in as well :t-up:

Come on Wiltshire and Hampshire, get your names down for this event. We now have mapped 3/4 of the areas after today's area , so we hope you all come and join in for the day :t-up:

Thanks Steve . We are on day 3 to gain markers so far and suspect we have 1 more day of work to get this buttoned up. Then when the boss isnt looking, to use all his A3 paper in making the maps up :oops:.  Covering quite a reasonable area takes a lot of effort from Team TJ , so want as many people to turn out and enjoy the day :d

Also have Carlie from A Plan coming out to see us , she says with little one . Trying to blag prizes from them too :laugh:

• Like 1