Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

Hello,
This Sunday is the second of the month so it's time for the WSCC Thames Valley monthly meet at the Bird in Hand on the A4, Knoll Hill from 12:00. I hope to see you there.

I'm using a new membership list now that the clever people on the club committee were able to work though the red tape known as GDPR so please let me know if you don't want to be contacted by me regarding events going on in the Thames Valley area of the Westfield Sports Cars Club. Also, if you want to be closer to the action we have a WhatsApp group which I can add you to if you send me your mobile phone number.

Attached are the 2019 dates for you diary. The important ones are the second Sunday of the month for our area meets but also note Stoneleigh kit car show and the provisional date of the area orienteering event we are organising for Sunday 30th June. It will be a morning of individual driving around the area to find checkpoints followed by a meet up and giggle about who got the most lost. More details to follow but we need a few people to make this happen so please put it in the diary now and let me know if you're interested. 

Drive fast and safe!
Tim.
Thames Valley Area Organiser

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:30 AM

cleardot.gif

Attachments area

WSCC Thames Valley 2019 Events.docx