what the devil!

BigSkyBrad

“What the devil” ?

Presume the club has changed one word. :swear:

Reminds me of a tatter I knew many years ago. He had some kind of ancient Bedford with only the boarded over bare chassis and a cab. He’d also made a “recovery trailer” out of a back axle, the idea was to wheel it under the front of the stricken vehicle then pick it up using the piece of U channel welded to the diff drive flange. One day, he was most irate. I asked him what was up. Apparently, he had a car on the back, one on the “trailer” and one balanced between the two and had been pulled by the constabulary. He couldn’t quite understand why.....

gosh, happy days. Not thought about him in 40 years. 

• Haha 1

Is that drum brakes on the front ? :o Just think of it full to overload of soil and people and a steep hill.................. On a new vehicle ???

Somewhere I've got another pic saved of it from another angle.

At least the driver is displaying a safety triangle at the rear!