2019 Awards Dinner

Terry Everall

The 2019 Speed Series Awards presentation and dinner will be held at the Lea Marston Hotel near Sutton Coldfield on Saturday 30th November*. The evening begins with a few drinks at the bar followed by presentations of trophies and dinner. It's open to all members and partners, you don't have to be in the Speed Series.

WSCC Discount on rooms and dinner is £35 a head. Menus (from which you will need to make a choice) and room booking arrangements to be added shortly...

*Please note this is a change from the original date posted in February which was 23rd November.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

The Awards do has now been changed to Sat 30th Nov 2019 and everyone is welcome. Watch out for ticket details with the Magazine and on here

• Like 1

Ah, I couldn't make it on 23rd., but it looks like I may be able to on the 30th.👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

The Awards do has now been changed to Sat 30th Nov 2019 and everyone is welcome. Watch out for ticket details with the Magazine and on here

I’m up for attending this. Are partners welcome too?

3 minutes ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - North London AO said:

I’m up for attending this. Are partners welcome too?

Yes, much more of a couples/family affair than some club do's

10 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yes, much more of a couples/family affair than some club do's

Thanks Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Application for tickets now available on line or by flyer sheet on back of Magazine

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that at the Dinner we will be holding a raffle/auction to raise money for the "MAKE A WISH" foundation which creates life changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. I would therefore appreciate and prizes people might donate such as chocs, wine, vouchers, toiletries or anything else appropriate.

To see what the foundation does you can visit https://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/

Please get them to me or hand them over at the start of the evening.

Let's hope we can raise a lot for this worthy cause.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK

The season is over so its time for me to start pestering people top get their tickets either online or by post to me. I need the numbers and menu choice as early as possible to arrange table layouts  etc so PLEASE GET  BREXIT IT DONE. The discounted room rate will also be running out so act now 

Well the  postman keeps passing me with no ticket requests and also the online application are almost non existent. Please get your tickets NOW and not at the last minute 

1 hour ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Well the  postman keeps passing me with no ticket requests and also the online application are almost non existent. Please get your tickets NOW and not at the last minute 

Terry

How many attendees have you got so far and when are you planning to confirm the class/event award winners?

Thanks

Glutey

Got that Dave, thanks

Terry is there a concession to bring kids by any chance, thinking it may be just me and Archie this year thanks 

Simon

PM sent