Bristol and Bath Meet This Thursday 7th Feb

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Next meet for Bristol and Bath this Thursday 7th Feb 7-9 PM at The Riverside Inn, Saltford, BS31 3EZ.

I will be the bloke with the WSCC flag on table. Tin top drivers welcome as well as those mid build or rebuild or tinker.

Hope to see some of you to plan out some run outs, vents and track days? 

Regard

Chris

Bristol & Bath AO

I'm working late :(....I fully intend to get involved with the meets etc but the car has been a dick but it's nearly there now. Next one I want to make. 

With the weekend ones with kids etc 1pm knocks out quite a bit of the day so earlier breakfast club? Or towards later afternoon would be cool. Roads are quieter too

19 hours ago, SXRORY said:

I'm working late :(....I fully intend to get involved with the meets etc but the car has been a dick but it's nearly there now. Next one I want to make. 

With the weekend ones with kids etc 1pm knocks out quite a bit of the day so earlier breakfast club? Or towards later afternoon would be cool. Roads are quieter too

No worries, I'm sure more will come out of the woodwork as the option of actually driving and seeing the cars becomes more realistic in the spring/summer! 

Agreed, breakfast runs are definitely on the cards!

Any chance of a few words on 'progress' with your car and a cheeky car photo (+1Mb)

Cheers

Chris